20131229

Improv is

As far as we know we have one life. Why limit our selves?

Planning for things, preparing is nothing less than limiting our selves. We say we want to be free and yet we read out prepared speeches, plan our futures, act predictably. That is all so soul-destroying! Let us wake up to the possibilities of improv.

Improv is:

never having to think ahead
never preparing anything
never reading out a prepared speech
never knowing what one is going to do the very next moment

Improv is a way of living our lives. It is the more daring way. It is also far more rewarding than the common life lived by millions in societies dominated by collective egos controlling, conspiring to limit, and smothering creation in the moment.

I have decided that I am free. Only by improvising my whole life can I live up to the idea. That has been my lifework in a nutshell.

May the pulse be with you,

Abhay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Abhay, your blog posts always inspire me to push the envelope. May the pulse be with you too! :) -Momo